Adrenalin 1.7 (final edition)
Adrenalin: “Probably the best XC full susser we’ve ever tested. Performance 10/10” (What Mountainbike Magazine 04/06)
The Adrenalin full suspension platform has proven to be perhaps the most balanced and efficient bicycle suspension system ever produced. Perfected through years of real world testing and professional racing, the Adrenalin 1.7 offers the best of Storck’s suspension technology with the ultimate method of composite construction, the VVC process.
The Adrenalin 1.7 is constructed using a combination of heat and pressure to forge the material into shape, reducing the resin content of the component by nearly 30% to its optimal ratio. The VVC process maximizes rigidity, yield strength and comfort at the same time, a giant leap forward in the manufacture of composite bicycle components.
No other XC frame offers the same balance of lightweight, durability and handling. Its oversize and incredibly rigid mainframe allowing the suspension system to maintain rear wheel contact with the terrain at all times. Due to a clever combination of rising rate, a one-piece rear end with ultra light flex bridge, perfect pivot positioning and ‘Magic’ integrated rear brake mount, the Adrenalin 1.7 out-sprints and out-climbs hardtails, yet glides over rough terrain as if it had twice the suspension travel and brakes without squat. Finished in matt UD (uni-directional) carbon with contrasting silver & anthracite graphics it looks awesome as it rides.
The Adrenalin 1.7 was not only designed to win races, it was designed to win races again and again whatever the weather and however technical the terrain. Low maintenance aircraft grade needle, radial, axial and spherical sealed bearings, integrated sealed headset and a replaceable alloy gear hanger will ensure the Adrenalin 1.7 stays out on the trail where it belongs.
The latest 2013 evolution of the Adrenalin 1.7 offers increased lateral stiffness and tapered 1 1/8 – 1.5 Headset as standard. With only one production run of Adrenalin 1.7 frames this year due to the huge manufacturing costs, construction time and level of skill required, the 1.7 is an extremely rare bicycle. Produced purely to gain patents and prove Storck’s capabilities, the Adrenalin 1.7 achieves a level of performance that may never again be matched or bettered.
Adrenalin 1.7: Your last opportunity to own the most technically advanced, laterally stiff & lightning fast XC full suspension frame ever produced… Don’t miss out.
- Final Edition, limited availability
- Read more about Storck’s superior Kinematics (Click here)
- Read more about Storck’s bearing system (Click here)
- Read more about Storck’s revolutionary VVC process (Click here)
- Adrenalin 1.7 frame including Fox Float RP23 shock
- Storck Carbon VVC Process technology
- 1 1/8″ – 1.5” tapered integrated headset
- Storck UD carbon frame
- Fox Float RP23 shock
- 165 mm shock length
- Flex bridge seat stays
- Super size chain stays (disc brake only)
- ‘Magic’ disc brake mount (integrated ISO)
- Aircraft grade needle, radial, axial and spherical bearings
- Optimized anti-dive & anti-squat
- Carbon dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- 73 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 36.6 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 1,790 grams (frame only)
- Matt UD Carbon with silver/anthracite graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here