Power Arms SL MTB
Storck designed, developed and produced the first carbon crankset in the world. The original Power Arms Pro crank was the lightest and stiffest available for over a decade and was only knocked off the top spot by Storck’s latest evolution, the Power Arms SL.
The new Power Arms SL crank is the lightest integrated carbon arm/spider with alloy axle crank in the world, and the road version recently tested as the stiffest available (Cycling Plus Magazine 09/12). If you want the ultimate form of propulsion this is it! No other MTB crank offers such levels of strength in such a lightweight package.
- 95 kg recommended rider weight limit
- Supplied with outboard BSA bearings and fitting spanner
- 92 mm Press-Fit bearings optional
- Carbon crankset without chainrings
- Full carbon arms and spider
- 30 mm diameter alloy axle
- Q-Factor 174 mm
- Lengths 170 / 172.5 / 175 mm
- Bolt circle diameter 104/64 mm 5 bolt (triple)
- Weight from 500 grams (Including bearing cups & lockring)
- Carbon weave with silver/blue graphics
- Price & availability - Click here