Power Arms SL Road
Storck designed, developed and produced the first carbon crankset in the world. The original Power Arms Pro crank was the lightest and stiffest available for over a decade and was only knocked off the top spot by Storck’s latest evolution, the Power Arms SL.
The new Power Arms SL crank is the lightest integrated carbon arm/spider with alloy axle crank in the world, and recently tested as the stiffest available (Cycling Plus Magazine 09/12). If you want the ultimate form of propulsion this is it! Available in ‘Compact’ 110 BCD or ‘Standard’ 130 BCD, three crank length options and bearing systems to fit most frames, the Power Arms SL can make any bike faster.
- 95 kg recommended rider weight limit
- Supplied with outboard BSA bearings and fitting spanner
- ITA threaded & 86.5 mm Press-Fit bearings optional
- Carbon crankset without chainrings
- Full carbon arms and spider
- 30 mm diameter alloy axle
- Q-Factor 152 mm
- Lengths 170 / 172.5 / 175 mm
- Bolt circle diameter 110 mm 5 bolt (Compact) / 130 mm 5 bolt (Standard)
- Weight from 440 grams (Including bearing cups & lockring)
- Carbon weave with silver/blue graphics
- Price & availability - Click here