Back to the Future! Many manufacturers these days have forgotten the benefits afforded by a light, stiff and durable alloy frame, Storck though understand that aluminium offers a whole host of advantages that are extremely hard to recreate in carbon. Just like the Visioner, the Zero2Nine lightweight alloy frame is extremely durable & affordable, it can also accommodate a wider range of rider sizes than the carbon Rebel Nine.
Each Zero2Nine frame is produced by hand to CNC machined tolerances; threads, bearing surfaces and mounting points are cut directly into the frame material. It offers superior levels of durability and impact resistance and can be refinished to a good-as-new appearance after years of hard use simply with new paint and graphics.
Highly skilled craftsmen cut, form, machine and weld each frame, a time-consuming process, before each frame is then straightened, tuned and heat-treated to achieve more accurate alignment and its desired ride characteristics. The rear triangle offers huge lateral stiffness and due to its smaller diameters improved mud clearance while the 29” wheels add a level of comfort and low rolling resistance unachievable using 26” wheels. X-12 through axle, ‘Magic’ disc mount, direct mount front mech. and integrated headset complete this multi purpose and multi talented
Finished in a choice of nine durable powder coated colours the Zero2Nine will continue to offer sensational performance well into the future.
- Zero2Nine frame
- Hydroformed Prodium 7005 tubing
- 1 1/8″ – 1.5” tapered integrated headset
- Tapered and multi butted head tube
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- X-12 though axle system
- Direct mount front derailleur
- 92 mm Press-Fit bottom bracket shell
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 36.6 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 1,500 grams (frame only)
- 9 Powdercoated gloss & matt colours
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options – Click here