“Bike Of The Year 2011” (Cycling Plus Magazine 03/11)
Olympic distance triathlon, marathon distance sportives or hundred meter sprints, the Scenero G1 offers the perfect balance whether training or competing, with high levels of performance in all disciplines at an entry-level price. The aerodynamic down tube, high lateral stiffness bottom bracket & head tube combined with vertically compliant seat stays result in a multipurpose day-to- day frame with awesome performance, comfort, light weight and durability.
The Scenero can be used to train or commute through the week and then win road races on the weekend, or fit an inline seatpost & bolt on a pair of aerobar extensions and you have a hugely efficient triathlon bike. Of course being a Storck it goes without saying that the Scenero is designed and manufactured with an unrivalled level of technology and craftsmanship. If ever there were a true ‘one-bike-does-all’, this is it.
In the words of Cycling Plus Magazine; “Fast, engaging, exciting, inspiring – the Scenero has got the lot”.
- *G1 denotes “First Generation”
- Scenero G1 frame including Stiletto Aero fork
- Storck carbon UD frame and fork
- Proportional tubing
- Sloping top tube geometry
- 1 1/8″ integrated headset
- Super size seat and chain stays
- Carbon rear entry dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- 68 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 34.9 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 1,160 grams (frame only)
- Gloss UD carbon with contrasting white/blue graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options – Click here