Rebel Seven (G1)
Yet again Storck are at the forefront of innovation. The 2013 Rebel Seven featuring the latest 650b wheel standard combines the smoothness and low rolling resistance of a 29er with the handling and agility of 26” wheeled XC racer. The low weight, high strength compact frame design lends itself to tighter more technical terrain than the larger, longer wheelbase 29” wheeled bikes and suits a wider range of rider sizes, while the 650b wheels are faster, offer more stability and more comfort than summarily proportioned 26” wheeled hard tails.
Another first for Storck, the Rebel Seven features an oversize composite Press-Fit 92 mm BB shell for optimum lateral stiffness & minimum weight and full composite dropouts utilizing the latest X-12 (12 x 142 mm) though axle system. Like the Rebel Six and Rebel Nine the Headtube is oversize and tapered with 1 1/8 – 1.5 oversize bearings and the rear triangle features Storck’s lighter and more compact ‘Magic’ integrated brake mount (post-mount). A direct mount front derailleur, super-sized Chainstays with more than adequate mud clearance and a replaceable gear hanger round off the ‘ultimate hardtail’ package.
650b is here to stay and the Rebel Seven leads the way as perhaps the highest performance offering on the market… There’s only one way to find out!
- *G1 denotes “First Generation”
- Rebel Seven G1 frame
- 1 1/8″ – 1.5” tapered integrated headset
- Storck UD carbon frame
- Tapered headtube
- Super size chain stays (disc brake only)
- ‘Magic’ disc brake mount (integrated post-mount)
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Carbon dropouts
- X-12 though axle system
- Direct mount front derailleur
- Carbon 92 mm Press-Fit bottom bracket shell
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 36.6 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 1,090 grams (frame only)
- Matt UD carbon & matt white with contrasting blue graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here