Rebel Nine (G1)
Storck’s fastest selling hardtail ever.
Storck’s long-standing experience developing the highest quality & most technically competent mountain bikes forms the basis of their new 29” wheeled hardtail. The Rebel Nine combines the most efficient power transfer and sure-footed handling thanks to high lateral stiffness in the headstock and bottom bracket. The proven high performance technology and details previously found on Storck 26” bikes (including tapered 1 1/8 – 1.5 oversize headset) combined with the lower rolling resistance of the larger diameter wheels and more stable geometry create one of the highest performance 29er hardtails ever produced. Other innovations such as the off-centre seat stays, ovalized top tube, direct mount front mech. and ‘Magic’ integrated disc brake mount (post mount) keep weight to a minimum, increase comfort and improve handling and performance.
The Rebel Nine truly spans the gap between the all-or-nothing full-suspension or 26” hardtail offerings with its comfort, control, lightweight and performance. If you are new to mountain biking or desire the simplicity of a hardtail capable of taming rough terrain the Rebel Nine is the ultimate.
- Rebel Nine G1 frame
- 1 1/8″ – 1.5” tapered integrated headset
- Storck UD carbon frame
- Tapered headtube
- Super size chain & seat stays (disc brake only)
- ‘Magic’ disc brake mount (integrated post-mount)
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Carbon dropouts
- Direct mount front derailleur
- 73 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 36.6 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 1,150 grams (frame only)
- Matt UD carbon & matt white with contrasting blue graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here