“5/5 German carbon at its finest” (Bikeradar.com 06/09)
The new Fenomalist G2 redefines what it means to be fast. The most laterally stiff composite racing frame in production, designed to put you in full control. The Fenomalist will find whatever talent, strength and stamina you can muster and turn it into forward motion, creating honed athletes out of mere mortals. High modular unidirectional carbon fiber and unique frame design have produced a bike with an unbelievable stiffness to weight ratio, razor sharp handling and lightning quick acceleration. Huge levels of stiffness do not translate into unwelcome vertical rigidity though; the Fenomalist glides effortlessly ironing out the road ahead of you.
The 2013 G2 incarnation of the Fenomalist not only combines many the best technical elements from across the Storck range, the previous matt white mechanical and matt black DI2 electronic version have merged to create the ‘dual-fit’ Fenomalist G2 featuring a stunning contemporary finish (matt black UD carbon where the frame is most exposed to dirt & grease etc and matt white in the cleaner areas of the frame & fork). The new frame accepts both electronic & mechanical gearing with hidden internal cable routing and matching hidden internal rear brake cable through the top tube as well as a new full carbon Press-Fit 86.5 BB shell for increased lateral stiffness and reduced weight.
Dual colour, dual fit and dual personality. The Fenomalist G2 is smooth & comfortable covering mile after mile with little effort or drama and an out and out racer that rails through corners, out sprints & out climbs the less accomplished competition. If a perfect race bike exists, this is it.
- *G2 denotes ‘Second Generation’
- Fenomalist G2 frame including Stiletto 300 fork
- Storck carbon UD weave frame and fork
- Internal ‘dual fit’ electronic / mechanical cable routing
- Proportional tubing
- Sloping top tube geometry
- 1 1/8″ integrated headset
- Super size chain stays
- Carbon rear entry dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Carbon 86.5 mm Press-Fit bottom bracket shell
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 34.9 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 900 grams (frame only)
- Matt UD carbon & matt white with contrasting graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here