Fascenario 0.7 (260/300) (G2)
“World Champion” (Tour Magazine 03/07)
The Storck Fascenario 0.7 is a record-breaking phenomenon. Test winner in Tour Magazine 03/2007, 03/2010 and 03/2011, never before has a single frame model won so many awards and broken so many technical barriers and never before has a single frame offered so much uncompromised every-day performance. The Fascenario 0.7 is not only one of the lightest standard (i.e. standard Press-Fit BB & standard headset system) production frames in the world, it has the highest recorded stiffness to weight ratio of 104NM/Kg, yet rides with an unrivaled level of comfort and composure.
The latest 2013 ‘dual-fit’ Fascenario 0.7 G2 features a stunning contemporary finish in gloss 1k weave carbon with striking white graphics and accepts both electronic & mechanical gearing with hidden internal cable routing and matching hidden internal rear brake cable through the top tube, it also features full composite Press-Fit 86.5 BB shell for increased lateral stiffness and reduced weight.
The 0.7 is constructed using extremely advanced and expensive composites, most prominent being the outer 1K woven layer. Although the technical properties of the material are impressive it’s the world beating Storck patented VVC (vacuum void controlled) manufacturing process that that is truly fascinating. A combination of heat and pressure forge the material into shape, reducing the resin content of the component by nearly 30% to its optimal ratio. The VVC process maximizes rigidity, yield strength and comfort at the same time, offering a giant leap forward in the manufacture of composite bicycle components and guaranteeing the Fascenario has no rival for years to come.
The frame is supplied with either the standard 1K weave Stiletto 300 fork or the ultimate 1K weave Stiletto 260 (260 gram!) fork. The Stiletto 260 takes full advantage of the Fascenario’s performance potential, offering the highest stiffness to weight ratio available. (Recommended rider weight limit 85kg)
The Fascenario 0.7’s abilities were perhaps best summed up by Cycling Plus Magazine when they concluded; “The Fascenario is quite simply stunning – an incredible bike that’s better than anything else we’ve tried, and so far in advance in every respect, that this test is akin to testing a Formula 1 car in What Car magazine.” 10/10 (Cycling Plus Magazine 08/07).
- *G2 denotes ‘Second Generation’
- Read more about Storck’s revolutionary VVC process (Click here)
- Fascenario 0.7 G2 frame including Stiletto 300 or Stiletto 260 fork & Aerocover
- Storck carbon VVC Process technology
- Storck carbon 1K weave frame and fork
- Internal ‘dual fit’ electronic / mechanical cable routing
- Proportional tubing
- Sloping top tube geometry
- 1 1/8″ Semi ceramic integrated headset
- Super size chain stays
- Carbon rear entry dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Carbon 86.5 mm Press-Fit bottom bracket shell
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 34.9 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 790 grams (frame only)
- Gloss 1k carbon with white graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here