Fascenario 0.6 (G2)
“Best Bike In The World” (Tour Magazine 03/13)
The Fascenario 0.6 is the most advanced and most successful Storck frame ever, setting the new benchmark in race bike design and manufacture. The Fascenario 0.6 G2 is the lightest & stiffest production frame, fork, headset, brake and crank combination in the world.
Even lighter, faster and more comfortable than the world renowned Fascenario 0.7 and technically more remarkable than the futuristic Aero 2 IS, the 0.6 G2 features a full carbon press- fit BB with 400g Power Arms SL crankset, super light UD composite construction and (introduced & pioneered by Storck for the first time ever on a road race bike) integrated carbon brakes in the fork and seat stays. As if that’s not enough, the new Fascenario 0.6 G2 is designed to accept both electronic Shimano Di2 / Campagnolo EPS & mechanical gearing with hidden internal cable routing and matching hidden internal rear brake cable through the top tube.
Of course the Fascenario 0.6 G2 is constructed using Storck’s world beating patented VVC (vacuum void controlled) manufacturing process. A combination of heat and pressure forge the material into shape, reducing the resin content of the frame by nearly 30% to its optimal ratio. The VVC process maximizes rigidity, yield strength, comfort and guarantees the 0.6 has no rival in every respect.
Each ‘fuselage’ is supplied with semi ceramic integrated headset & bottom bracket, THM Scapula F fork, Power Arms SL crank (Standard or Compact) and integrated carbon V brakes. The new matt UD frame is complemented by contrasting gloss finished 3K-weave fork and crank with matching silver & graphite graphics.
Without doubt; the Fascenario 0.6 G2 is the ‘Ultimate’ road race bike.
- *G2 denotes ‘Second Generation’
- Read more about Storck’s revolutionary VVC process (Click here)
- Fascenario 0.6 G2 fuselage including THM Scapula F fork with integrated front and rear brakes and Power Arms SL crank
- Storck carbon VVC Process technology
- Storck carbon UD weave frame
- Carbon 3K weave fork and crank
- Internal ‘dual fit’ electronic / mechanical cable routing
- Internal rear brake cable routing
- Proportional tubing
- Sloping top tube geometry
- 1 1/8″ Semi ceramic integrated headset
- Super size chain stays
- Carbon rear entry dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hange
- Carbon 86.5 mm Press-Fit bottom bracket shell (For Power Arms SL crank)31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 34.9 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 1,750 grams (Fuselage inc. fork & brakes)
- Matt UD carbon frame & gloss 3K weave fork with silver and graphite contrasting graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here