Aero 2 IS (G1)
The ultimate time trial machine? The Aero 2 IS is conclusive evidence of Storck’s passion for design and innovation and is perhaps the ultimate embodiment of their skill and determination. With an unconstrained design brief Storck set out to produce a frameset with unrivaled performance, created single-mindedly to obliterate the competition.
With innovative features such as integrated front and rear brakes in the fork and seat stays, an adjustable 73°-80° seat tube angle and aerodynamically matched stem & aerobar fully adjustable for height and reach, the Di2 specific Aero 2 IS achieves new levels of speed, precision and power transmission.
The Aero 2 IS; perhaps the greatest competitive advantage on sale, as proven by the Tri Team Abu Dhabi under the guidance of Faris Al Sultan and triathletes Markus Krebs and Susan Dietrich.
(Standard Aero 2 version also available with regular Stiletto Aero fork for use with standard external brakes).
- *G1 denotes “First Generation”
- Aero 2 frame including THM Scapula F fork with integrated front and rear brakes, seatpost and ‘Zeitjager’ aerobar
- Carbon ‘Aero’ seat post
- Carbon integrated stem & handlebar system (75 or 90 mm)
- 3D adjustable elbow pads
- Internal Di2 wire routing
- Internal rear brake cable routing
- High and Ultra-High Modulus Storck carbon
- Di2 specific
- 1 1/8″ integrated headset
- Adjustable seat tube angle (73°-80°)
- Optimized air disruption gap
- Seat stay wing design
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Weight from 2,590 grams (frame, fork, seatpost, aerobar & brakes)
- Gloss black/white/blue with contrasting graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options – Click here