Aero 2 (G1)
The Aero is the laterally stiffest time trial frame in the world and when it comes to bicycle frames, stiff means fast!
The Aero excels on the road, in time trials and triathlons due in part to its extremely versatile geometry and unique diamond profile tubing. While most manufacturers wind tunnel test the aerodynamic qualities of their naked frames, Storck evaluate the performance of their bicycle fully equipped with rider onboard at real-world speeds and wind angles. One look at the stealth- like angular chassis and it becomes clear that more than air alone has been used to hone this masterpiece. The Storck Aero offers a more cohesive design than any other aero frameset, the lateral stiffness alone creating a more efficient chassis than any of its rivals.
Tri Team Abu Dhabi and Meike Krebs have proven the Aero is one of the fastest and most technically superior bicycles on the course… now it’s your turn.
- *G1 denotes “First Generation”
- Aero 2 frame including Stiletto Aero fork with seatpost and ‘Zeitjager’ aerobar
- Carbon ‘Aero’ seat post
- Carbon integrated stem & handlebar system (75 or 90 mm)
- 3D adjustable elbow pads
- Internal Di2 wire routing
- Internal rear brake cable routing
- High and Ultra-High Modulus Storck carbon
- Di2 specific
- 1 1/8″ integrated headset
- Adjustable seat tube angle (73°-80°)
- Optimized air disruption gap
- Seat stay wing design
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Weight from 2,690 grams (frame, fork, seatpost & aerobar)
- Gloss black/white/blue with contrasting graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here