The Aero is the laterally stiffest time trial frame in the world and when it comes to bicycle frames, stiff means fast!
The Aero excels on the road, in time trials and triathlons due in part to its extremely versatile geometry and unique diamond profile tubing. While most manufacturers wind tunnel test the aerodynamic qualities of their naked frames, Storck evaluate the performance of their bicycle fully equipped with rider onboard at real-world speeds and wind angles. One look at the stealth- like angular chassis and it becomes clear that more than air alone has been used to hone this masterpiece. The Storck Aero offers a more cohesive design than any other aero frameset, the lateral stiffness alone creating a more efficient chassis than any of its rivals.
Tri Team Abu Dhabi and Meike Krebs have proven the Aero is one of the fastest and most technically superior bicycles on the course… now it’s your turn.
- *G1 denotes “First Generation”
- High and Ultra-High Modulus Storck carbon UD weave frame and fork
- Diamond profile aero tubing
- Internal gear and rear brake cable routing
- Sloping top tube geometry
- 1 1/8″ integrated headset
- Aero profile front triangle, seat stays and chain stays
- Fully internal cable routing
- Carbon rear entry dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- 68 mm BSA bottom bracket
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- Aero profile seatpost fairing
- Weight from 1290 grams (frame only)
- Matt UD Carbon with white/anthracite graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here