Fascenario handling and efficiency combined with Aero 2 speed, the new Aernario creates a whole new genre in race bike design.
When it comes to road race bikes, aerodynamics are something you want as-well-as not in- place-of light weight, handling, lateral stiffness, efficiency and comfort. Until now an aerodynamic advantage was at the detriment of the most important characteristics of a great road race frame. Not anymore, yet again in true Storck fashion their latest creation, the new Aernario G1 introduces “sectional aerodynamic shaping”, an all-new Storck developed method of improving the aerodynamic profile of a frames tubing while retaining its road race performance credentials. Each frame size has dedicated profiles based on the size, angle and position of its tubes in relation to the direction they slice through the air.
New features such as the integrated & hidden seatpost clamp not only increase aerodynamic performance, it improves comfort & reduces weight due to the reduced seat-tube stack. Everything, including the fork, stays, dropouts and cable routing have been tuned to reduce drag and create a single cohesive design.
Of course the new Aernario features Storck’s proven proportional and differential tubing alongside their latest ‘dual-fit’ internal electronic or mechanical cable routing with hidden internal rear brake cable through the top tube and a full composite Press-Fit 86.5 BB shell for increased lateral stiffness and reduced weight.
Effortlessly fast and visually stunning, the Aernario offers unrivaled levels of performance that can’t be matched, in a frameset you can’t take your eyes off.
- *G1 denotes “First Generation”
- Aernario G1 frame including Stiletto 340 fork
- Storck carbon UD frame and fork
- Internal ‘dual fit’ electronic / mechanical cable routing
- Proportional tubing
- Sloping top tube geometry
- 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4” integrated tapered headset
- Carbon rear entry dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Carbon 86.5 mm Press-Fit bottom bracket shell
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- Integrated seatpost clamp
- Weight from 890 grams (frame only)
- Matt UD carbon & matt white with contrasting blue graphics
- Frameset, complete bicycle and upgrade options - Click here